Some of the meals you will be enjoying throughout this 6-weeks include:
- Bacon and mushroom burgers
- Chocolate breakfast shake
- Big Mac salad
- Buttery scones
Melissa, Calgary, Alberta
I approached Kristin because I have been struggling with my weight for most of my adult life. After talking with my doctor about the ketogenic diet, I was eager to seek out an amazing dietitian to assist me on my journey.
Kristin helped me by providing amazing advice, support and a phenomenal meal plan. Next to my family she is one of my biggest cheerleaders.
The result was amazing, I started my journey at 252.7lbs and to date I am 221.8lbs (approximately 1 month).
I found the experience to be very rewarding and will continue on until I reach my ultimate goal of being lighter and healthier for myself and my family.
I would recommend Kristin to people because of her compassion and kindness. She is totally invested in her clients and has an amazing way of making you want to accomplish your goals.
Chelsea, Airdrie, Alberta
I approached Kristin because I knew I needed to help my poor relationship with food. I have been a serial yo yo dieter and wanted to find an approach to ensure I was living my best life.
Kristin helped me by finding the right approach for ME! She didn’t try to push one way of eating or another. I loved her whole food approach and also made me realize that finding what is right for you needs to be something you can sustain for the long haul!
The result was frigging amazing! I am not sure I have felt this good ever! Not only am I down over 20lbs but I feel like I am no longer a slave to food.
I found the experience absolutely amazing. Kristin was there the whole time and provided me the support and guidance I truly needed.
I would recommend Kristin to people because I know the changes she has helped me with in my overall health and repairing my relationship with food. If anyone else is out there struggling with similar issues I want them to know there are not alone! Kristin can seriously help change your life.
This program may be for you if...
- You've wanted to try a ketogenic diet but you aren't sure where to begin.
- You want your meals laid out for you so that you don't have to do any of the calculations.
- You read so much conflicting information on ketogenic diets online and don't know what's true and what's false.
This program is NOT for you if...
- You have a history of an eating disorder or disordered eating tendencies.
- You have many food dislikes/sensitivities that would prevent you from following a meal plan including meat, vegetables and dairy products.
- You have insulin dependent diabetes.
- You suffer from recurring kidney stones or gall bladder attacks.
- You have chronic health conditions that would be better suited for one-on-one coaching.
If you're unsure if this program is a good fit for you, please e-mail email@example.com.