These energy bites are by far one of the quickest, tastiest snack recipes I use. You don’t need any additional equipment – simply a bowl, a spoon and a few measuring cups! These are a great snack to prepare and have in the fridge or freezer for a healthier alternative to any traditional granola bar for yourself and your family.
Do you think this recipe looks delicious? Check out my FREE 7-day weight loss meal plan containing lots of other TASTY recipes to help get you to your goal weight without sacrificing flavor!
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free dark chocolate chips (I like the "Enjoy Life" brand - available at any major grocery store)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of raw honey
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using spoon then roll mixture into 12 balls.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
- Enjoy 🙂