When you’re looking for a decadent dessert to prepare for your next dinner party I suggest giving this pudding a try! Feel free to spice this pudding up however you’d like – adding nuts, coconut or dark chocolate chips for a simple twist. This pudding is fantastic because it contains NO refined sugar and contains lots of healthy fats from the avocado and nut butter. This treat will keep you satisfied much longer than the traditional sugar-laden chocolate pudding. Enjoy!
- 2 avocados (make sure they are ripe)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter of your choice (add an additional tablespoon if you want more of a nutty flavour)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy 🙂