I hate to toot my own horn… but I must say, these are very likely the BEST whole food treat I’ve ever made! It took 3 batches to get it perfect (and the taste testing process was tough) but I think it is finally ready to be shared (oh the things I do for you guys)!
These brownies have a peanut butter cup twist and will make your tastebuds dance with delight! The best part? They are completely free of refined white sugar and are also gluten free AND dairy free (for my food sensitivity sufferers and die-hard primal eaters out there).
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven in 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add maple syrup, peanut butter and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add coconut oil (melted to allow for easier mixing), vanilla and salt until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour in a 9x9 inch pan and bake for 15 minutes (until fork comes out clean).