Not A One-Size-Fits-All Approach
No two bodies are alike and nutrition plans MUST be customized to YOUR body. Think – if general diets worked for everyone then there wouldn’t be thousands of diet books on the market today.
We will work together to determine how your body responds to a particular breakdown of protein, fat and carbohydrates (without having you count ANYTHING). From there we will continue to tweak your plan until we find the BEST diet for your body. The best diet for you means you will be free of bloating, cramping, digestive issues, fatigue in the afternoon or right after a meal, you will enjoy a better sleep and you will get closer and closer to your goal weight each week.
You will not have to count calories or points – although this can be effective for some people, it is not a way of living and often times we give up before ever reaching our goals. You will not be required to take a load of supplements either, only a few key supplements that are typically recommended. You will not have to buy any special food – I will teach you how to be the healthiest you using foods you love and can purchase from the grocery store.
I work with clients through a series of bi-weekly appointments because this is what WORKS. Losing weight and changing our diet is tough and we need support on a continual basis – someone to hold us accountable and provide us with the necessary education and tools for success. It’s easy to give up when you don’t have a strong support system in place and that is what I will provide you with – a strong support system with continuous accountability throughout your journey. Whether you have 10 pounds or 110 pounds to lose, invest in yourself and your health with a one-on-one nutrition program tailored to YOU (instead of following the latest diet book or drinking more shakes sold by your colleague that leave you deprived and heavier than before).
Throughout our time together, you will learn:
- What to eat, when to eat, how much to eat for your body and activity level
- The truth about various nutrition myths
- How to change your eating habits to increase mindfulness
- How to combat cravings when they strike
- How to balance your blood sugar and energy levels throughout the day
- How to create a meal plan tailored to you and your specific needs
- To manage your eating for life, allowing you to maintain your weight loss forever
I believe that diet change can only occur when we have 4 things:
- Correct information (based on the latest scientific research)
- Tools (recipes, tips and tricks)
- Accountability and support
This program encompasses all 4 of these areas and provides you with a plan that is totally customized to your unique needs.
I have helped hundreds of clients over the past few years overcome barriers and stay focused, allowing them to reach their health and weight loss goals. As a Registered Dietitian I have the extensive knowledge and training necessary to coach you to better health.
What Does Working Together Include?
- A thorough case review (initial session is 45 minutes) with personalized nutrition and supplement recommendations unique to you and your body
- Ever-changing recipe suggestions so that you’re always looking forward to your next meal or snack
- Bi-weekly appointments via video conference (so that you don't have to worry about a commute, parking or taking too much time away from work/family)
- Nutrition education and resources tailored to your needs and interests
- Support and accountability throughout your entire health journey
We Should Work Together If...
- You’re motivated to make a change to your diet and lifestyle
- You want to work with a dietitian who is knowledgeable and evidence-based but also takes a holistic approach
- You believe it is important to have support and accountability in order to stay on track
- You want to work with a dietitian who is 100% focused on your success
We Should Not Work Together If...
- You are not willing to invest the time and effort into reaching your health goals
- You are not willing to make changes to your current diet or lifestyle
- You want a quick fix and are not interested in making lasting changes
- You are not willing to make your health a priority